Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another Year of Schnibbles Winners


We have some fun (fabric of course) prizes to award to 6 of our parade entries. We chose all 6 via random.org...and 1 person from my parade and 1 from Sinta's parade will get this fat eighth bundle of Reunion by Sweetwater for Moda...compliments of Carrie.  Congratulations to Mary of Quilt Hollow from my parade and Karen of Quilting, Losing, Tea from Sinta's parade.



Bear Paw Quilts is sending 2 charm packs of Dogwood Trail to Laura from my parade!
 

I am sending 2 charm packs of Reunion to Simone  from my parade...


 And I'm sending this layer cake of Amelia by Me & My Sister for Moda to Carol of Brown Quilts from Sinta's parade.




And, Quilter's Paradise is awarding a $15 gift certificate to Cheryl of Polka Dots and Ric Rac from Sinta's parade!

Congrats to everyone...please send me your mailing addresses so I can arrange for everything to be on the way!

Have a great day!



13 comments:

  1. Yippee Sherri...thank you! I made a quilt out of Amelia for Camden now with this I'll make a quilt for her bitty baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love the Reunion line. Might be using it for the next Schnibbles or the one after that. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were some serious builders out there this past month and all made beautiful homes!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the winners! WooHoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am truly in shock. A whole fat 1/8th set? By Sweetwater, no less? I have not even looked at Reunion because I knew it was not going to be possible to get any and I didn't want to be disappointed. I am doing the happy dance and I thank you, Sinta, and Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Lots of fun prizes-- congratulations to the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners! I loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all the winners! It was a fabulous parade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much....I am so excited! Congrats to the other winners..and thanks to you and Sinta for all the work you do on this fun group.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you both for hosting - such a wonderful collection of Full House - look forward to the February line up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How nice for the winners! But also how nice for all of us to be taking part in this great "Another Year of Schnibbles". You and Sinta are terrific for organizing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wov, great prizes... I'm so happy for the winners ;o) This year is going to be a great year with the Schnibbles!!!! Thanks to you both for organizing it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely giveaway, thanks for hosting!
    After several quilts in greens and blues now it's time for warm hues like red, yellow, orange, brown, tan and something modern!

    ReplyDelete